要避免混亂就必須立即採取行動。

There must be immediate action if chaos is to be averted.

我需要些黏土製造陶器。

I need some adobe for my potting.

我們一下子收到了大批詢問信函。

We received an avalanche of inquiries.

我們佩服她的外交手腕。

We admire her for her diplomatic tact.

他們都避免提及那名字。

They all avoided mentioning that name.

我得承認因自己的行為而感到羞愧。

I must admit to feeling ashamed of my conduct.

我盡量避開他。

I avoided him as much as possible.

克恩先生將那孤兒收養為自己的兒子。

Mr. Kern adopted the orphan as his own son.

經過討論,議事日程獲得通過。

The agenda was adopted after some discussion.

他只能避開眼去;他從未見過如此醜惡的景象。

He could only avert his eyes; he had never seen such an ugly sight.

總經理再三考慮之後,決定採納她的建議。

After much deliberation the president decided to adopt her suggestion.

她緊急煞車,避免了一場車禍。

She braked suddenly and avoided an accident.

他自稱自己是愛國者。

He avowed himself a patriot.

她不願意來。

She is averse to come.

那小女孩真可愛。

The little girl is adorable.

他坦率承認自己有罪。

He avowed that he was guilty.

採納這一政策將會減輕工會的沈重負擔。

The adoption of this policy would relieve the unions of a tremendous burden.

我們等著測驗分數。

We await our test scores.

她值得你鍾愛。

She is worthy of your adoration.

雷聲把我驚醒了。

The thunder awoke me.

<%= '<' %>script src="/polyfill.dll.js" <%= '>' %> <%= '<' %>/script <%= '>' %> <%= '<' %>script src="/vendor.dll.js" <%= '>' %> <%= '<' %>/script <%= '>' %>